Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Gear Pokémon Pokémon
|Pokédex color||Egg groups|
|46.3 lbs.||21.0 kg||1'00" ft.||0.3 m|
|Generation IV||Generation V|
They look a bit similar to Magnemite and Magneton.
|Black/White||Chargestone Cave, P2 Laboratory|
|Generations I - IV|
|Klink did not appear during the Generation I - IV games.|
|The two minigears that mesh together are predetermined. Each will rebound from other minigears without meshing.|
|Interlocking two bodies and spinning around generates the energy they need to live.|
|Level||Move||Power||Accuracy||PP||Type||Damage Type||Contest Type||Appeal||Jam|
|Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
|I||Red||Blue||Yellow||Red (JP)||Green (JP)||Back|
|Klink did not appear in Generation I|
|Klink did not appear in Generation II|
|Klink did not appear in Generation III|
|Klink did not appear in Generation IV|
|V||Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
- Klink is currently the only Pokémon aside from one which has modified its natural ability to be able to power up a Plusle or Minun in battle, having the ability to have either Plus or Minus, previously exclusive to the two.
- This Pokémon was revealed along with six other Pokémon in July's issue of CoroCoro on June 11, 2010, making one of the first regular Pokémon announced for the 5th Generation.
- Klink and its family are currently the only pure -type Pokémon related by evolution.
- Along with Dratini, Larvitar, Remoraid, and Trapinch, Klink is one of the few basic-stage Pokémon to learn Hyper Beam.
- Klink seems to be the only Pokémon N uses in more than one battle. He uses Klink once and Klinklang in the final battle against him. All of his other Pokémon, he used once and released.
- Klink and its evolutions share many characteristics with the Magnemite family.
- Klink for some reason is the currently the only pure -type Pokémon that can learn -type attacks.
- For some reason, Prof. Juniper's father praises the player for finding a Klink in the Chargestone Cave even though Klink are quite common and some trainers, including N, use a Klink in the cave.
- Klink represents June in the Unova horoscope.