JE085: Doin' What Comes Natu-rally
|"Doin' What Comes Natu-rally"|
|Pokémon: Johto League Champions|
|June 7, 2001||May 11, 2002|
While on the road to Olivine City Ash and co. encounter a young boy and his Natu. But when they try to greet him he runs off. Later they arrive at a festival they see a man with a Natu that told fortunes. When Misty wanted a go at it the man's son, Mackenzie (The boy she, Ash and Brock met earlier) wanted to give it a shot but he was so nervous he ran off stage. Why can't Mackenzie muster up the courage to do the act? And will James be swindled by the Magikarp Salesman again?
- The following VA's played random street performers
- Tara Jayne was the voice of the Machoke Trainer.
- Ted Lewis was the voice of the Cubone Trainer
- Eric Stuart was the voice of the Exeggutor Trainer
- There is a look-a-like of one of the children that got hypnotized by a Hypno in IL027: Hypno's Naptime
- Brock and Ash make a rare mention of Pokemon levels.
- The female students clothes change back and forth from one color to the other a lot.
|This article is an anime related stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|