|Pokémon: Johto League Champions|
|February 22, 2001||January 19, 2002|
While heading to Olivine City Ash and co. decide to take a break. They notice a rustling in the bushes and see that it's a Teddiursa. It won Misty over with its charm and she decides to keep it as her own, but is there more to this cute "teddi" bear than meets the eye?
- Teddiursa (Teddie)
- Jessie: A corn field? I have an idea!
- Meowth: I dunno what it sounds like, but I bet it's corny
- Brock: I was having a beautiful dream and, all of a sudden, it turned into a horrible nightmare.
- Misty: [quietly] Quiet, or I'll turn your life into a nightmare!
- Brock: Okay.
- Nurse Joy: Oh, no! That's the third report of the backpack theft we've had this week.
- Brock: Nurse Joy, perhaps you and I can search for this thief, and in the process, discover true love.
- Misty: [pulls Brock by the ear] Knock it off, or you're gonna discover true pain.
- Ash: Did anybody else who got their backpack stolen mention a Teddiursa?
- Nurse Joy: Yes. Was the Teddiursa you met extra cute, extra cuddly and sweet as could be?
- Misty: That's my Teddiursa!
- Nurse Joy: And that's how it fools everybody, I'm afraid.
- Misty: [blushes] Guess I got fooled too.
- Totodile: Totodile!
- Chikorita: Chiko Chiko!
- Ash: You caused a lotta trouble!
- Misty: Yeah! What do you have to say for yourself now?!
- Teddiursa: [pulling yet another cute expression and holding a paw to its mouth] Ur...
- Misty: Cutie.... I mean bad Teddiursa!
- Ash: Give back Brock's backpack, you thief!
- Pikachu: Pika!
- [Teddiursa takes the loaf of bread out of the backpack and eats it]
- Misty: This stinks.
- Brock: It isn't even ashamed that it's a liar!
|This article is an anime related stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|