|"Hassle in the Castle"|
|Pokémon: Johto League Champions|
|September 21, 2000||September 29, 2001|
On their way to Ecruteak City (This could take a while) Ash and co. are caught in a rainstorm, but as luck would have it they would find a seemingly abandoned castle. There they meet Dr. Anna and her Pokémon medical team. Brock instantly falls head over heels for her and his Zubat falls for hers. Later Brock and Dr. Anna get trapped in a maze. How will they get out? And Can Ash and Misty do anything about this?
- Brock: If you like strength? Call me Rocko Brocko! Romantic? Try lover! Or Brocky, anything! you can call me any name that fits me! Well, what would you like to call me?
- Misty: [bored] Why don’t you try insane?
- Ash: Well, whadda ya know. Those two would make a really good match.
- Misty: You must mean the Zubat.
- James: We could have knocked on the front door. Why did we have to sneak in the back way, Jessie?
- Jessie: It’s what all the villains do, James.
- Meowth: It’s better this way. I get to pussyfoot around, and I’m good at it.
- Dr. Anna: Excuse me, do you have an appointment?!
- Jessie: We have no appointment, but we've been having some trouble!
- James: So prescribe us some ointment on the double!
- Jessie: To protect us from all that chafing and itching!
- James: It might finally stop all of Jessie's... complaining!
- Jessie: To eradicate the evils of athlete's feet!
- James: Maybe I can get rid of my prickly heat!
- Jessie: Jessie!
- James: James!
- Jessie: Team Rocket's been scratching at the speed of light!
- James: So give us some salve or we'll never sleep tonight!
- Meowth: Meowth, that's right.
- Anna: It looks like both routes are dangerous.
- James: We could all be trapped here for the rest of our lives!
- Meowth: Well that’s that! Let’s take a break and make a sandwich!
- The Pokémon Dr. Anna has are used for some medical practices:
- Mimi (Her Zubat) uses sound waves to help her examine her patient's internal health.
- Machoke specializes in Chiropractic massages.
- Spinarak can use it's webbing to make bandages.
- Mareep can be used to power her muscle stimulator.
- Two of Dr. Anna's male patients were voiced by Eric Stuart and Jimmy Zoppi respectively.
|This article is an anime related stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|