|"Love, Totodile Style"|
|Pokémon: The Johto Journeys|
|June 22, 2000||May 26, 2001|
While heading to Goldenrod City, Ash and co take a lunch break and decide to let their Pokémon come out and play, including Ash's new Totodile. Totodile then hears the siren song of an Azumarill and instantly falls in love, but Azumarill does not return the feelings of Totodile when they first meet. Soon Ash and co. meet Trixie, a Pokémon magician and soon she and her Azumarill are reunited thanks to Totodile. Later, Team Rocket swoops in and steals all of Trixie's Pokémon. Will Totodile be Azumarill's knight in shining armor, or is their love never meant to be?
- This is the third episode to use 1-800-Collect.
- Ash's eyelids were colored wrong in one scene.
- Ash: "Sometimes my friend Brock goes goofy when he meets pretty girls like you."
Trixie: "I see."
- "You can't expect to win every single battle, but love's worth fighting for and if you're brave and courageous and never quit you can come out a winner, just like me."
Brock giving a broken-hearted Totodile love advice.
- Brock: "Trixie, it's time for us to part, but rest assured, that whenever you need me I will fly to your side the moment you call, even if you call Collect."
Misty: "Hang it up Brock."
Misty grabs Brock by the ear.
|This article is an anime related stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|