|Pokémon: The Johto Journeys|
|June 15, 2000||May 12, 2001|
While en route to Goldenrod City, Ash and friends run into a trainer whose Growlithe fainted after battling a trainer near the bridge. Now psyched up, Ash and co. head to the bridge only to find a beautiful girl (who Brock falls for at first sight). But there is more to this beautiful girl, Miki, than meets the eye. In fact, she's the trainer who beat the snot out of the other trainer's Growlithe with her Pokémon, Skarmory. She wants to see if a Fire type can actually beat her Skarmory. Is Ash up for the challenge with his Cyndaquil?
- The Growlithe trainer was voiced by Kayzie Rogers.
- This is another episode to introduce a new type of Pokémon: the Steel Type, if you don't count Magnemite from IL030: Sparks Fly for Magnemite.
- This is the first Miki Lisa Ortiz voices. She voices another one in the anime "Mask of Zeguy" and another one in "Angel's Friends".
- Brock: "I climb this mountain and find the peak of perfection."
Misty: "Yeah, but he lost his mind."
Brock: "My name's Brock. What's your name miss?"
Girl: "My name's Miki."
Brock: "Ah, lovely name for a lovely girl, but there's a really tough trainer somewhere up on this mountain and you shouldn't be out here all alone."
Miki: "Oh dear, whatever will I do?"
Brock: "I'm at your service."
Miki smiles evily
Miki: "Then maybe you can do me a favor."
Brock: "You just name it Miki."
Miki gently pulls her hand.
Miki gets ready for battle.
Miki: "Have a Pokémon battle with me Brock, use a Fire Pokémon."
Brock: "Ah! You're not a poor little girl lost in the woods, are ya?"
Miki: "No, sorry."
- Misty: That kid warned us about the trainer who beat him."
Ash: "And I bet that trainer was Miki."
|This article is an anime related stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|