|Pokémon: The Johto Journeys|
|May 25, 2000||April 7, 2001|
En route to Goldenrod City, Ash and co decide to take the Onix Tunnel, only to be stopped by Jigglypuff and its Markerophone. On top of that we encounter Team Rocket and Snubbull again. Jigglypuff, Team Rocket, Snubbull and Onix, Oh my! Will our heroes be able to get out of Onix Tunnel in one piece? And has Wobbuffet taken over for Meowth?
- Now that Wobbuffet has been included in Team Rocket, every time they nearly finish the motto Wobbuffet pops up at the very end. This episode is the first to do so and has been going on like this until BW001.
- This episode aired before JE031: The Fire-ing Squad.
- Brock: "How ya doin' today Pineco? Ready to have some fun?"
- Pineco answers by exploding. The dust settles.
- Brock: "We're already having a blast."
- Pineco: "Pineco."
|This article has an incomplete plot or synopsis. Please help the Marriland Wiki by expanding it.|