Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Pokétch No: 02
- Computer Info: "The Calculator can handle up to ten digits. It's perfect for figuring out math questions that might pop up."
- It is included in the Pokétch when you first got it in Jubilife City.
- It works like a normal calculator.
- It can hold up to ten digits.
- The maximum number it can hold is 9 999 999 999.
- The minimum number it can hold is -999 999 999 (if inputed 10 '9's with the minus sign, results is '???')
- If the answer is an irrational number or numbers that cannot be squeezed into the screen, it will show a '???'.
- If the answer is a rational number, it will display the total answer and round off to the last decimal places on the screen. (A rational number is a number that can be expressed in fractions. For example, .)
- When an answer is displayed, if the player has a Pokémon whose Pokédex number matches the answer rounded down to the whole number below it, the calculator will play that Pokémon's cry.
|List of Pokétch Apps|
|Digital Watch - Calculator - Memo Pad - Pedometer - Pokémon List|
|Friendship Checker - Dowsing Machine - Berry Searcher - Day-Care Checker - Pokémon History|
|Counter - Analog Watch - Marking Map - Link Searcher - Coin Toss|
|Move Tester - Calendar - Dot Artist - Roulette - Trainer Counter|
|Kitchen Timer - Color Changer - Matchup Checker - Stopwatch - Alarm Clock|