Hearing Pokémon Pokémon
Klutz (Dream World)
|50% ♀/50% ♂|
|Pokédex color||Egg groups|
|31.0 kg||???||1.1 m||???|
|Generation IV||Generation V|
Audino does not evolve.
|Black/White||Dreamyard, Dragonspiral Tower, Cold Storage, Route 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 18, Celestial Tower, Pinwheel Forest|
|Generations I - IV|
|Audino did not appear during the Generation I - IV games.|
|It touches others with the feelers on its ears, using the sound of their heartbeats to tell how they are feeling.|
|Its auditory sense is astounding. It has a radar-like ability to understand its surrounding through slight sounds.|
|Level||Move||Power||Accuracy||PP||Type||Damage Type||Contest Type||Appeal||Jam|
|Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
|I||Red||Blue||Yellow||Red (JP)||Green (JP)||Back|
|Audino did not appear in Generation I|
|Audino did not appear in Generation II|
|Audino did not appear in Generation III|
|Audino did not appear in Generation IV|
|V||Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
- Audino's English name is derived from the word audio, referring to its status as the Hearing Pokémon.
- Its Japanese name seems to be derived from 多分ね tabun ne.
- Audino was officially revealed on the October issue of Coro Coro on September 11, 2010.
- In one of the Pokémon Best Wishes previews, it shows a Audino working with one of the new Nurses, meaning that it replaces Chansey at the Pokémon Centers in Unova.
- Audino can be found in rustling grass.
- Audino is similar to Magikarp in that it can be found in every area where there is grass, similar to Magikarp being found anywhere there is water (in other regions).
- Audino is similar to Chansey: they are both -types with high HP, both give lots of EXP, and both are used by the Nurse Joys of regions.