|Debut:||Ash Catches a Pokémon|
|Episode captured:||IL003: Ash Catches A Pokémon|
|Caught where:||Viridian Forest|
|Released In:||IL081: Pallet Party Panic|
|Current location:||Viridian Forest|
|Evolved:||78 episodes as Pidgeotto|
|Evolves In:||IL081: Pallet Party Panic|
Ash's Pidgeot was caught in the episode, Ash Catches a Pokémon as a Pidgeotto in the Viridian Forest. Then when he was heading to Orange Island to bring the GS Ball back to Professor Oak as requested on the way, there a bunch of Pidgey and Pidgeotto did not get along with some Spearows and a Fearow leading them then it appeared that the Fearow was the Spearow that Ash threw a stone at the start of his journey. Then Ash asked his Pidgeotto to convince the Pidgey and Pidgeotto that he wants to help them. When Ash's Pidgeotto was fighting against the Fearow and Spearow, Pidgeotto was hurt he suddenly evolved into a Pidgeot. When the Fearow was weak, Ash tried to catch it, but failed to do so. So with the help of Ash's Pikachu, they were able to chase the Fearow away. Then Ash released his Pidgeot to protect the Pidgeotto and Pidgey promising to come back for it after he delivered the GS Ball, a promise he hasn't yet fulfilled.
Note: Season 1 means Generation 1 as well. This is before some moves went through Type changes.
|+ indicates this Pokémon used this move recently.*|
- indicates this Pokémon normally can't use this move.
- Pidgeot is the first one of Ash's Pokémon that learned all of its moves in the evolution stage that he caught it in, and evolved later, the other one is Glalie.
- Pidgeot is Ash's first Bird-type caught at the beginning of his journey.
- English: Megumi Hayashibara
- Japanese: Megumi Hayashibara
|At Oak's Lab|